Let’s Escape Enschede
To ensure that everything runs smoothly at Let’s Escape , we have a number of house rules that everyone must adhere to. The employees and management of Let’s Escape are free to deny participation in our Escape Rooms to guests who do not comply with the general terms and conditions.
- The reserved times are binding. For reservations from Sunday to Thursday, you can cancel or reschedule your reservation at least 48 hours before the room starts. Reservations on Friday and Saturday can be canceled 7 days before the room starts. If you do not cancel within the set term, you will still have to pay for the room. You will then receive a voucher to rebook this room at a different time. This will be in consultation.
- You are expected to be present no later than 30 minutes before your reserved time.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before the start of the room, Let’s Escape reserves the right to cancel the reservation. Escape Rooms work on the basis of very tight schedules. By making this reservation you oblige yourself to pay for the room, even if it is canceled due to late arrival. However, you will then receive a voucher to rebook this room at a different time. This will be in consultation, and is only possible from Sunday to Wednesday. If, of course, there is room to run because there is no reservation after you, you can always play. That’s no problem.
- Let’s Escape always tries to ‘reset’ the rooms as quickly as possible. Sometimes things get lost or broken in the heat of the game. Therefore, there may be a delay in the schedule. This may be a maximum of 45 minutes. If the delay is longer than 45 minutes, we have to cancel the room. Of course you will get your money back and a voucher for a free room. If the delay occurs through no fault of Let’s Escape , but through your own actions, this arrangement will lapse. If it is already clear on the day itself that there will be a delay, Let’s Escape will try to inform you in good time. Therefore, always leave a valid telephone number.
- Let’s Escape Enschede is located on the Oude Markt. This means that this location will be affected by the activities organized on this square at regular intervals. Our website clearly states when we expect noise nuisance. If this is the case then we suspect that the inconvenience will be too great, we will not recommend the room.
- It is not allowed to play the Escape Rooms if one is clearly under the influence of alcohol. The employees and management of Let’s Escape and the employees and management of Eetcafé CP are at all times free to refuse guests who we suspect are no longer able to play an Escape Room. You commit yourself to paying for the room, but you will then receive a voucher to rebook this room at a different time. This will be in consultation, and is only possible from Sunday to Wednesday.
- With the exception of staff parties and team building days, all rooms that have not been paid in advance must be paid for in cash or by pin at Eetcafé CP in Enschede.